HomeNewsHeadlinesReminder: LIHEAP Applications

United Keetoowah Band - Headlines

Reminder: LIHEAP Applications

The UKB Department of Health & Human Services are taking applications for LIHEAP assistance. Tribal member must meet income guidelines. Documents to bring are the most recent three paycheck stubs, social security cards for everyone in the household, if no income and over the age of 18 must register with workforce, and the utility bill.

United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma.