The Elder Nutrition program provides daily meal services to elderly tribal members. The Elder Nutrition Program also provides meals on wheels services for home-bound elders. Additional services such as field trips, holiday parties, and more are available.
The Title VI - A program provides a wonderful environment for one meal per day (lunch or brunch), 5 days a week. In addition, short recreation trips are also planned such as fishing trips, museums, theatre, etc.
The Elder Community Center is located at the Tribal Property off west Willis Road in Tahlequah.
- American Indian, 55 years or older with CDIB;
- The spouse of the eligible participant;
- Handicapped or disabled individuals in the same household as the eligible participant;
- Non-elderly or disabled American Indians who reside in housing facilities identified as being primarily occupied by the elderly;
- Volunteers who provide assistance during serving times of the meal.